Learn how to make dough the French way!
Knowing how to make dough/crust is extremely important for every baker. The dough/crust is the foundation to every pastry dish. This course is for beginners and experienced bakers.
In this course, you will learn:
- The right ingredients to make dough
- The right process for mixing dough
- The right mixing temperature for your ingredients
- How to prepare dough to get the best baking results
- The best baking utensils to use
- How to roll out the dough
- How to prepare the dough in a small and large pastry ring
- What oven baking mats to use for best results
- How to bake the crust in the oven
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish? How long do I have to access this course?
The course starts as soon as your enroll. It is a self-packed online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to this course?
After enrolling, you have limited access to the course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Do I have access to the instructor, if I have questions?
Yes, Ruth is available to answer your questions and eager to share her knowledge and skills.